With over 10+ years’ experience in website design, development and hosting, our website designers will take the time to discuss your requirements, and come up with the best solution for you and your customers, tailored to fit your budget and business needs at a price you can afford. As a successful web design agency we have a lot of experience helping businesses grow, making your website work for you.
How much will it cost?
Our main focus is to get you more business. We are a successful web design company working with businesses in Gloucestershire and the South West to produce stunning websites designed to turn visitors into your customers.
We build websites that are:
- Fully optimised for all devices
- Free SSL certificate and GDPR compliant
- Lightning-quick load times wherever you are
We keep our costs as simple as possible and we work from the basic price of £100 per page. The total cost depends on your requirements, how many pages you want, the functionality required and whether training is needed. In all cases we will provide you with a fixed price quote.
At Real Internet our websites are built to be responsive, which means they adjust to different screen sizes, so they look great whether they are viewed on desktop, mobile or tablet. We build search engine optimised websites that are Google-friendly giving your business the best chance of being found by your potential customers
Our websites are easy to use so you can make changes and add new content as needed.
Our web design and build process
We follow a process to ensure a smooth transition from your initial idea to your finished website.
- Fill out our Contact Form and we will be in touch quickly to get things moving
- Fill out our quick design questionnaire – This will help us identify all specific features, elements and solutions that you require
- We will meet with you to discuss your requirements and will put together an initial concept within 7 working days.
- We build in stages so you can review and request changes until you are happy, giving our professional insights along the way.
- Once the design has been finalised, you’ll have a final opportunity to review the website. When you’re happy with everything, we will publish your new website to the Internet.
Ongoing maintenance and content updates
Once your website is live, we recommend taking advantage of our maintenance packages. It is important that your website is kept up to date with WordPress core, plugin and theme updates. By keeping the website up to date, you reduce the risk of it being hacked or your site going offline.
If you don’t have a maintenance plan with us, but need help fixing or updating a site we can provide a quote based on our hourly rate of £40 per hour. To protect our other clients sites we also apply fortnightly WordPress updates, and this will be billed at our hourly rate.